Consider Joining our Team!
We have two positions we are looking to fill: Full Time Sr Sales Associate and PT / FT Billing / DMV / Title Clerk.
Email your resume to OFFICE@WOODSTOCKHARLEY.COM.
Please see listings below:
Senior Sales Associate, Full Time.
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE…
Can you say these things at your current job?
“Way less hours than the car world, and we’re having fun. I honestly LOVE coming to work.”
“In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
Woodstock Harley is currently looking for a senior level sales associate who has a proven track record selling within a dealership setting. If you have command of the basic sales process, and are looking for a way to enter Finance & Insurance, this is the position for you. Showing a competitive spirit with ability to sell and close customers consistently, we are looking to fully train you to be able to jump into doing F&I when needed. Create the career you always wanted, but never had the chance at your current employer!
If you don't want "just a job" and you're looking for a long-term career, then you have come to the right place!
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Sales Experience for at least 5 years in a dealership setting.
- Strong understanding of the Finance and Insurance Department.
- Willingness to go beyond 'your regular routine' to grow sales.
- Be an outgoing, energetic people person.
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven and helpful.
- Be able follow a structured sales process on value based selling.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, Holidays, and evenings.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K available
- Medical Insurance available.
- Paid (earned) Vacation Time.
Billing / DMV / Title Associate: Part Time or Full Time
The Billing / DMV /Title Associate ensures the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, review and confirm accuracy of retail vehicle contracts including warranties, service plans, bill of sale, loan documents, and other documents related to the retail or wholesale sale of units. Positively interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title and funding issues, delays or notices.
· Process title paperwork for all new and pre-owned vehicle Retail transactions.
· Process title paperwork for all Wholesale and Dealer Trade transactions.
· Prepare title documents for all Out of State transactions.
· Ensure correct documentation is obtained to support all titling transactions.
· Perform basic and routine accounting functions.
· Assist in processing all deal contracts and related vehicle sales documentation, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
· Processes vehicle titles with precision and accuracy
· Researches vehicle titles and resolves issues in a timely manner.
· Other administrative duties as assigned
· Prior Automotive Title experience a plus.
· Experience with Talon (HD Dealers) and Verifi a plus.
· Ability to communicate professionally with customers, co-workers and all regulatory agencies.
· Ability to multi task.
· Detail oriented
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize