Passionate about motorcycles?
Want to work in a fun environment?
Great news – we have several positions available. Make a career for yourself in a field you love. Apply in
person or through our website.
Don’t be afraid to apply, Woodstock Harley-Davidson is a dealership
built on training our own; you will not be denied simply because you haven’t done it
before. So what are you waiting for? Don’t you want the people who wear a suit every
day to be jealous of not only what you do for a living, but who you are doing it with!
If you think you’d make a great addition to our team, apply online today!
Intakes customer vehicles, diagnoses problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist Service department manager in maintaining a smooth running efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
· Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
· Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization.
· Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
· Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before job starts.
· Perform cashier functions, as needed.
· Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
· Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
· Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the Harley-Davidson point of sale system (Talon) required for service and parts management.
· Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
· Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Promptly notify customers of any changes, delays, or additional work needed.
· Sell additional services by pointing out service specials or additional work needed.
· Handle customer concerns reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
· Give special attention to repeat repairs to ensure the situation is corrected.
-Working knowledge of 'Scheduling' Software (Harley-Davidson has a proprietary module) and willingness to master ours.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
· Superior communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
· Knowledge and experience with servicing Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
· Experience with point-of-sale and Parts and Service management , computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge and experience with computers.
ATTACH RESUME TO THIS EMAIL: CAREERS@WOODSTOCKHARLEY.COM